This is a reminder to vote for my design ‘Fishy’ at Spoonflower.com
- Upon arrival at spoonflower click on ‘connect’ and then ‘weekly contest’ and ‘vote on this weeks contest’.
- Scroll through the 14 pages of entries to find the above entry.
- Click in the middle of the image and a green frame will surround it.
- Scroll to the bottom of pg 14 and vote! Thank you!!
Have a happy day – we are having snow and -13 C in Calgary – it’s chilly!
- About this design: looking close you will see what appear to be ‘tube’ fish near the shells and plant life. Isn’t that cool!
- The angel fish were photographed at the Banff Springs Hotel and in Dallas, Texas. Some are re-colored for interest.
- The puffer fish are my own imitation of the real thing and guess what gives the ‘scale’ on their backs?
- Do you like the bubbles and guess what the tentacles coming out from the sea shells are?
- Now those leafy things-what do you think they are?
- I had lot of fun designing this Fishy entry for the ‘ditsy’ design of sea creatures; perhaps with the red fish gone it would appear more ditsy/random. Within the 8×8 nothing repeats so i thought that was quite random!
- Enjoy browsing ‘Fishy’s’ many features.